Student Support Advisor
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
**This is a virtual / 100% remote position based in the U.S.**
This is a full time role requiring work hours to be primarily during the US daytime, an 8 hour shift starting anytime from 8am EST to 12pm EST would be considered.
The Student Support Advisor provides phone support for students enrolled in our online education programs. Our Student Support Advisor is responsible for answering all calls and voicemails from students and ensuring that the student has the support they need to understand that their case is in hand and the next steps they can expect. This role will primarily be providing information to students on what to expect next with their support request, but will provide some basic troubleshooting steps for students in certain cases. You will work alongside our Student Support Specialists, who support students via email, to provide a phone channel so we can expand our support for our growing student base. We are looking for someone who has exceptional phone communication skills, and who is able to provide calm, professional and confident support for students in all situations.
What you will do:
- Answer incoming student support inquiries with an exceptional phone manner exuding a calm confidence which provides students excellent care for their needs
- Provide students with an update on the status of their existing ticket, or submit a ticket for them to the Student Specialists as necessary
- Provide basic troubleshooting where possible, otherwise ensure student knows when they will receive an email response to their case from a Support Specialist
- Anticipate user questions and be ready with timely and relevant responses
- Advocate for our students by identifying user issues, inquiry trends, and unmet customer needs
- Identify high priority student cases and escalate them as necessary with the Support Specialist team
- Ensure high quality of ‘holding’ and care in all of your communications.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience providing world class phone support
- 1+ years of experience working in a 100% remote work environment
- Experience providing phone support to students is a preferred
- Strong ability to connect with students on a personal level
- Must have an excellent phone etiquette
- Must love high volume phone support
- Must have an engaging and positive phone presence
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Full access to our programs
- Annual Access to a Health Coach
- Paid Family & Volunteer Time
Functional Nutrition Alliance, a wholly owned subsidiary of Empowered Education is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our team members.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈