Sr. Manager/Director of Client Experience
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
LiveStories is a venture-backed company on a mission to build technology solutions allowing Governments to provide resources and services to local businesses at scale. FORWARD, the technology platform, connects local businesses to national, state, and local resources in one place. FORWARD allows local governments the ability to build financial strength in local businesses, monitor economic health and business needs with real time data, and deploy future programs at
We are on an exciting growth path with over 20,000 businesses utilizing FORWARD platform within 7 months of its debut. Local municipalities including cities, counties, economic development corporations, and chambers of commerce are all utilizing FORWARD to provide resources and economic resiliency to local businesses and their communities.
Our fully remote team works hard, but we fully embrace the advantages of this new paradigm. We work autonomously, collaborate asynchronously, and take ownership of our work.
This is a fully remote position.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager/Director of Client Experience - Community Development Programs who can help us create long-term, trusting relationships with our local government customers. In this role, you will oversee a portfolio of customers (cites, counties, economic development, and chambers of commerce). Additionally, you will identify, source, and drive new business from existing clients. This role is responsible for developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and being a liaison with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience.
To be successful in this role, you must bring considerable experience and knowledge in community development and federally funded programs such as Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Affordable Housing Investment Fund (AHIF), federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), and federal HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) funds. In this role you will work with our customers to create new programs that include permissible activities and methods of distribution of funds for the programs mentioned above.
- Onboarding new customers, including the coordination with internal product, customer success and support teams and facilitating technical integrations with engineering teams
- Provide regularly scheduled check-in meetings to facilitate client initiatives and programs.
- Create innovative ideas and problem solving strategies through collaboration.
- Identify, source, and drive new growth opportunities that will help FORWARD achieve its business goals and deliver value to customers
- Source new partnerships by building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships; develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure operational excellence by developing strategic account plans for portfolio of clients which includes timely and successful delivery of solutions based on customer needs and objectives while enhancing business best practices
- Working with LiveStories leadership team to develop and implement new strategies that will increase growth opportunities for FORWARD
- Providing regular reporting of existing partnerships based on predefined KPIs
- Proven work experience (7 - 10 years) and professional demeanor in either partnership development, business development, or account management
- Bring existing experience and deep knowledge of federally funded programs such as Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Affordable Housing Investment Fund (AHIF), Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), and HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) funds.
- Considerable knowledge of guidelines, regulations, and implementations of local community development programs including grant and loan programs
- Experience at managing ongoing relationships via day-to-day account management
- Proven track record in taking initiative and successfully executing customer facing projects
- Have strong communication and relationship skills
- Comfortable working remotely within a technical environment and through technical solutions
- A self-starter, hands-on, organized, person with the ability to lead multiple tasks and priorities
- Experience in developing programs and processes that deliver excellent customer service
Our Benefits Include:
Competitive performance-based compensation
100% employee paid health, dental, and vision insurance & 401K plan
Unlimited vacation policy
An incredible team of smart, dedicated, and supportive people
Huge career growth potential
Work from anywhere
One Fun Friday off every month
Personal Travel Bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈