Sr. Customer Success Manager
7 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Customer Service
- Manage a group of assigned accounts with total annual recurring revenue of $2M - $3M.
- Keep annual logo churn <5% and help drive net dollar revenue growth > 20%.
- Quarterback key customer touchpoints, including onboarding, training, business reviews, renewal discussions, and some upsell conversations.
- Proactively track account health, identify and mitigate at-risk customers, and identify upsell opportunities.
- Build exceptional relationships with your accounts, converting your customers into raving advocates of Logikcull who are happy to provide testimonials and referrals.
- Own renewal process for customers; prepare for renewal discussions with decision-makers, and close renewal agreements.
- Partner with the sales team on enterprise account expansion by discovering opportunities, building relationships, performing analysis, and collaborating on sales strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams (including Sales, Support, Product, and Marketing) to represent customers’ needs and get things done.
- Use Salesforce to input all activities and track metrics.
- Constantly look for ways to make the Logikcull Customer Success team best-in-world.
- 4+ years as a CSM or Account Manager.
- Proven ability to work with customers to drive solution adoption and achieve business results.
- History of managing renewals and upsells, with outstanding retention results.
- Track record of successfully owning upsell transactions in the 5-figure range.
- Experience managing senior-level relationships within law firms and corporations.
- Experience working with legal and IT teams, and with eDiscovery software and processes (or adjacent technologies) is a plus.
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High proficiency with Salesforce.
- Hard core about getting things done, while at the same time maintaining a spirit of collegiality and vibrant sense of humor.
- Passion to help build one of the best companies in the world.
- Ability to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment
- Smart, and not arrogant
- Humble, and hard working
- Entrepreneurial, not risk-averse
- Nice, and not disingenuous
- Grit, and lots of it!
- Start with the why
- Put the customer first
- Pursue powerful simplicity
- Do the right thing
- Be S.H.E.N.G. (see characteristics above)
- What our customers have to say about us: G2 on Logikcull
- What industry analysts think of us: Gartner on Logikcull
- What our employees express about working here: Glassdoor on Logikcull
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈