First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
• Caring – We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
• Ownership – We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
• Respect – We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
• Empowerment – We embrace a culture that supports everyone’s ability to contribute and lead.
You’ll serve as an integral contributor to the overall success of our customer implementations, technical design and configuration of our products to customers. You will share critical knowledge for internal conversations around current product capabilities, future product needs, and provide a client facing technical lens for our internal teams as we navigate through implementations.
• You’ll own the technical success of all change requests, designs/solutions for all electronic data interchange (EDI) for existing customers.
• You’ll ensure the solidarity of the technical implementations of any new customer projects.
• You’ll serve as the liaison between the business and product for defining the technical requirements and use cases of the demand in the market to add strategic value and better equip the product roadmap.
• You’ll report to the Director, Solution Architecture in the Solution Architecture department within the Delivery division.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
• You’ll use your 3+ years experience in software development/programming to:
• Review customer data and troubleshoot/error resolution.
• Help to manage change request scoping and ticket entry for the Delivery teams.
• Assist with product education across the organization.
• Help to standardize implementations and reduce any interruptions to our Product Development team.
You’ll use your project management and leadership skills to:
• Communicate and escalate customer concerns products could solve or worth exploring.
• Improve the technical pre-sales support process.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
• You can or have established a standard hand-off process, and documentation, between the Sales and Delivery teams.
• Can design or deliver integration solutions that are scalable and meet our customer needs.
• You anticipate and help develop strategies for future customer requirements and technical needs.
Where You’ll Go From Here
• Kyruuvians in the Solution Architect role can move in a more linear career path towards a Senior Solution Architect. From there, Kyruuvians can become a Director, Solution Architecture.
• Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.