🚨Please read carefully before applying:
✔️This position is 100% remote 🌍
✔️Your availability must have a minimum of 3 hours overlap with GMT
SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media management tool.
On average, SmarterQueue increases the effectiveness of our customers social media content by up to 300%, and saves them over 8 hours per week - amongst many other incredible benefits!
We are a small fully remote team, spanning the UK, Canada, America and Europe.
SmarterQueue is building software which adds REAL value to influencers and marketers lives!
- Salary range USD $20 - $35 per hour (dependent on experience).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead inbox coverage during the weekends (answering live chat and email).
- Report customer feedback to the Product Team.
- Develop relationships with customers and proactively gather information on their needs to identify SmarterQueue features that could help them achieve their goals.
- Identify and execute opportunities to increase customer loyalty and reduce churn.
- Take customer demo and onboarding calls.
- Create, review and edit Help Center articles.
- Complete communication reports, and suggest improvements.
- Recommend best practices to the Customer Success Manager for the benefit of the broader company related to customer experience, operations, product, sales and training.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Part time (with the opportunity to go full time).
- Must be flexible regarding working hours.
- Contract position.
- You will work 100% remotely and report directly to the Head Of Operations & Customer Success.
- You must have your own computer/equipment with a solid connection to the internet.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable, responsible and consistent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Independent and very resourceful.
- Incredible organisational skills, with the ability to multitask.
- A strong understanding of social media.
- Remote working experience.
- Startup experience.
- Sales experience.
HOW TO APPLY
✔️Click to apply, and ensure you send us a brief intro note
✔️Make sure your resume is uploaded on AngelList, and your Linkedin URL is added to your profile
✔️All applications without a complete AngelList profile and intro note, mentioning ‘taco’, will be immediately disqualified 😉
✨We’re actively looking for a diverse and gender-balanced team.
➡️Visit smarterqueue.com for more information about the product.