SMB Onboarding Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Who we are:
Glofox is on a mission to build a healthier world. We are a venture backed product led SaaS company that is in hyper growth. Along with our ever-growing client base that spans over 60 countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry with digital solutions.
We are one team at Glofox consisting of honest, moral & ethical individuals who are heard and valued! We hold ourselves accountable- delivering on expectations & celebrating each other for the great work we do!
We strive to be innovative thinkers and doers- always innovating with our customers in mind, our backbone, ensuring they can succeed & receive top class support!
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
What we need:
As a Customer Onboarding Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that our SMB customers are onboarded correctly and successfully adopt the Glofox product. You will become a trusted advisor to the customer.
In addition you will have the opportunity to identify and close potential up-sell opportunities with existing customers.
The successful candidate will get to work for one of Ireland’s fastest growing SaaS companies. We sell to a global market and this is a great opportunity to operate at an international level.
What you will do:
- Build trust and instant rapport with all new Glofox customers
- Provide onboarding, training and support for assigned customers
- Track and monitor customer’s account status and identify any areas of concern
- Work jointly with Customer Success Managers to develop a Customer Success Plan for nominated customers
- Collect customer success stories and testimonials from customers capturing business outcomes
- Identify and take ownership of problems or issues within a customer and work with the customer to mitigate or resolve them
- Demonstrate product capability, functionality and potential business outcomes
- Work with our customers and our product management team to identify new features that will make our product more valuable to our customers
- Maintain customer and product usage intelligence in our CRM
What skills you’ll need:
- Experience in customer facing roles for a SaaS or software company desirable but not required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a customer phone based role
- Experience in fitness related industries highly desirable however not required
- Candidates with strong Customer Service experience and willing to move into a Onboarding Role will be considered
- Excellent customer relationship and consultative sales skills
- Ability to understand how business management software can solve business problems
- Commercially astute
- Strong negotiation skills
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed start-up in an exciting industry remotely
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- US Healthcare - effective after 30 days of joining the team
- Laptop and equipment for remote working set up
- Any support you need to level up your skills - conferences, books, screencasts
- We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Glofox! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈