SMB Customer Success Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
Category: Customer Service
Who we are
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionise the boutique fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 30 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners become more successful.
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
What we need
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that our SMB customers are successful and growing using the Glofox product. You will become a trusted advisor to the customer, and responsible for delivering retention and expansion efforts across your book of roughly 300 customers.
You will have the opportunity to identify and close potential up-sell opportunities with existing customers based on their needs.
The successful candidate will get to work for one of Ireland’s fastest growing SaaS companies. We sell to a global market and this is a great opportunity to operate at an international level.
What you will do
- Build trust and longterm relationships with all Glofox users within the customer organization
- Identify and influence decision makers responsible for the use of Glofox solutions within customer organizations to ensure longterm retention of customers post-onboarding
- Manage a book of customers, providing training, strategic guidance and ongoing support for assigned customers
- Track and monitor customers’ account status and identify any areas of concern, and/or opportunities for growth
- Work jointly with the customer to develop a success plan for nominated customers
- Harvest customer success stories and testimonials from customers capturing business outcomes
- Demonstrate product capability, functionality and potential business outcomes
- Work with our customers and our product management team to identify new features that will make our product more valuable to customers
- Maintain customer and product usage intelligence using our CRM and customer engagement platforms.
- Any related ad-hoc or project tasks as required
- Onboard roughly 10 customers a month
What skills you’ll need
- Ideally two or more years’ experience in the role of Customer Success Manager or Customer Service for a SaaS; or strong understanding and experience using the Glofox platform
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate clearly to customers with varying degrees of product knowledge via phone, email, webinar etc.
- Experience in fitness related industries highly desirable however not required
- Excellent customer relationship and consultative sales skills
- Ability to understand how business management software can solve business problems
- Strong understanding of how to leverage data and metrics to make informed decisions about customer outreach and helping to hit team-wide retention and expansion goals
- Commercially astute
- Strong negotiation skills
What you will get
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed startup in an exciting industry
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Free monthly Gym and fitness studio usage
- Any support you need to level up your skills - conferences, books, screencasts
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈