(Senior) Technical Support Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
Category: Customer Service
- Handle technical and functional questions escalated by the Customer Relations Team
- Analyse, Reproduce and Report all the incidents reported by customers
- Test fixes deployed by developers with the QA Team
- Create and maintain internal documentation for recurrent issues
- Train the Customer Care Team about technical issues
- Work back and forth with the L1 team to train them on some specific problematics, and learn how the issues are escalated to the L2 team
- Work closely with QA Engineers to identify and mitigate risks in potential features, provide best practices to Customer Care Team
- Escalate feedback to Product & Tech teams in order to help improving our product
- To work remotely you need a strong and previous experience working remotely.
- Aptitude for providing excellent customer service including clear communication, problem solving and technical writing skills in English (Another European language is a plus)
- Possess good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple issues simultaneously within a fast paced and changing environment
- Positive self-starter, willing to dig into complex issues, able to take direction, and work within a team environment
- Aptitude to learn and support new products and systems (hardware & software)
- Motivation to learn by oneself and look for knowledge
- Experience using and managing ticket-based enterprise workflow management systems, particularly JIRA and other Atlassian products.
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux, OS X)
- IP Networking Concepts (TCP/IP, VLAN, FTP) and OSI model
- Ability to read, parse and manipulate various technical formats including XML, EDI and CSV
- Working knowledge of B2B technologies including AS2, SFTP and Web Services
- API knowledge and coding skills: Postman & SOAPui HTTP errors
- Background writing in a scripting language a plus
- Master or BcS in Software engineering
- 3 years of experience as a Tech Support Engineer in a tech company
- Familiarity with Ruby & React languages
- Familiarity with SQL
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Autonomy in your work
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, Zoho, Freshdesk, etc.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈