(Senior) Manager, Customer Experience
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Remote Opportunity: Nevada or California
The Senior Manager of Customer Experience will help manage and lead the largest team at Soko Glam, ensuring that our customers have a smooth, engaging and personable interaction that defines the best in class experience this team has become known for. He/she will create and execute on operational strategy as we grow and scale our team with the rest of the Soko Glam business. Just as importantly, this person will manage and develop a team of high-performing managers to champion the Soko Glam mission both for the customer as well as our team. Engagement, camaraderie, impeccable communication and commitment to quality are firmly within your wheelhouse.
- Support the Head of CX, leading and managing a team of 17 CX team members, responsible for team performance as well as overall happiness / engagement and development of the team
- Strategize and execute on CX operations, actively driving improvements to our workflows and processes in order to meet our SLAs and KPIs while driving costs down, all without sacrificing customer experiences and quality
- Proven experience with CRM applications and leveraging technology to optimize customer experience operations
- Develop project and implementation plans for any new or replacement technology tools that help our CX operation run; strategize and research ability to add new technologies and support channels to our customer experience mix
- Develop clear metrics and visibility into results against key priorities to ensure we have a solid understanding of individual customer and overall ROI
- Align with leadership to stay ahead of business growth to ensure we are positioned for success
- Track, analyze, and report performance data (i.e. SLAs, KPIs)
- Utilize customer insights to make recommendations to further drive customer loyalty to the brand and improve the Soko Glam overall customer experience
- Comfortable adapting to rapidly shifting goals/priorities and navigating teams through change
- 7+ years experience in customer-facing role, Beauty industry experience preferred
- 3+ years experience in customer support training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Desire to excel in fast paced environment utilizing multitasking and project management skills with ability to focus on details
- Passion for continuous improvement, data-driven decision making, and testing new ideas
- High energy and flexible with ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a constantly evolving entrepreneurial team environment
- High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong analytic and reporting skills with ability to communicate results to team and management
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Soko Glam not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈