(Senior) Customer Success Manager
Market Logic Software
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Customer Service
About Market Logic
Market Logic helps the world’s best brands to run insights-driven businesses. We do this by delivering the first end-to end-market insights platform to generate and capitalize on insights in strategy, innovation, marketing and sales. Our software is used to drive customer centricity in CPG, healthcare, retail, automotive, finance and telecoms, where our clients collaborate with 600+ research agencies online and integrate content from thousands of industry sources and news providers.
We are a diverse and dynamic team who believe data must drive business processes, and that software can enable this transformation.
About the position
The Customer Success team is helping our customers becoming true insights driven organizations. This team is ultimately responsible for the success of our customers with the goal of upsell identification and renewal of ARR. Additionally a CSM should focus on having a positive impact on the client business goals, ensuring their success with the MLS offerings, and enabling them and MLS for customer growth. CSMs are natural client advisors, able to spot commercial opportunities while being the customer voice internally.
- Client Account Ownership: take over all aspects of the post-sales relationship: account management, best practice consultation, coordination of end user enablement & and product collaboration
- Be responsible for retention up-to contract renewal and upsell / cross-sell opportunity identification in collaboration with our sales force
- Be the 1st point of escalation for your dedicated set of clients, managing external as well as internal de-escalation & risk mitigation efforts
- Be the interface between our clients and Market Logic, acting as an advocate for your clients
- Ensure the successful adoption of our software, help instill the right customer and end user behavior that transforms our customers to insights driven organizations
- Closely understands & track customer goals and program priorities
- Ongoing client handling including preparation of client presentation, reporting of ongoing success, end user enablement & activation in collaboration with the platform engagement team and software maintenance in collaboration with the service delivery & analytics team
- Be comfortable and confident in having conversations at all levels up to C-Level
- Be willing and able to travel to customer sites
- Education: University degree (Bachelor and/or Master) in Business, Psychology, Economics, Marketing, Communication, Media Studies, Social Sciences or similar.
- Extensive experience in customer facing roles within customer success, sales, services or program operations, research, marketing or alike (at least 5+ years of job experiences)
- Experience working for a SaaS provider in the enterprise business
- Relationship or account management skills
- Experience in client handling of all seniority levels (end users, POCs, up-to senior stakeholders and C-Level)
- Project management acumen
- Detail and documentation orientation
- Ability to develop and implement (transformational) change
- Ability to manage multiple projects and (technical) workstreams independent
- Analytical thinking, flexibility, the ability to act independently and at your own responsibility, while being a team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills internally as well as client facing
- English (fluent – verbal and written)
- Work with one of the leading end-to-end market insights platforms
- Become part of a diverse and vibrant global environment consisting of 50+ different nationalities
- Mentoring, learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and 30 days of paid vacation
- Additional perks include: Flexible working conditions, ability to work remotely, German classes, regular social events, breakfast club, team lunches and fresh fruits in the office (as much as the current situation permits)
Market Logic is an equal opportunity employer that places great value on a diverse workforce.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈