Senior Customer Success Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping over 1,500 brands around the globe.
PriceSpider is across from the Irvine Spectrum with sweeping 10th floor views to inspire creativity. We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package and our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Customer Success Manager to partner with our customers. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you will be the main day-to-day point of contact for your book of business. You will own the client relationship and be charged with maintaining and growing revenue from your customer set while delivering a high-level of customer satisfaction. Ideally, we are looking for an outstanding relationship-builder with a strong customer success mindset, a combination of technical and sales aptitude, collaborative by nature and comfortable being hands-on in the trenches. This is an entrepreneurial, high-growth atmosphere and we’re looking for candidates that thrive in that environment.
- Own a book of business where you are responsible for managing the full customer. lifecycle including onboarding, adoption, expansion selling and renewals.
- Execute at a high level to achieve goals around retention, growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer retention and retention initiatives.
- Partner with the net new sales team and other internal teams to deploy new customers and become trusted advisors to existing customers.
- Become a subject matter expert in e-Commerce and across our product suite.
- Provide your customers with valuable insights to help them achieve their business objectives including pulling reports, analyzing data, and understanding what it means and why it matters to your customers.
- Develop success plans and drive quarterly business reviews at the executive level.
- Develop cross-functional relationships at the user and executive level across multiple internal teams and brands.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in high volume Account Management or Customer Success working in digital media, e-commerce, technology platforms and/or a SaaS company.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow a large book of business and share best practices with team of account managers.
- Experience working with major retailers (Amazon, Best Buy, Home Depot, Kroger, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, etc.) is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, set and adjust priorities is critical; as a Client Success Manager you will always have more work than what can be completed in one day.
- Previous experience being compensated on sales/revenue and retention goals.
Location & Travel
We are hiring for this position in our Irvine, CA office or remotely. Limited to moderate travel is expected for onsite client visits (approximately 10-20% of the time).
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!