Senior Customer Success Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be a strategic advisor to our customers' in-person marketing initiatives and will oversee Splash adoption, ongoing engagement, expansion, and renewal initiatives within each account. You will understand our customers' marketing goals, how to measure event ROI, and you will work on a daily basis with Splash's Product, Support, and Sales teams to drive success. The position is a demanding and rewarding one.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned book of Enterprise customers
- Secure Renewals
- Understand the dynamics of each customer’s business and execute account playbooks to identify, generate, manage, and refer expansion opportunities
- Proactively monitor and influence client health score
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams, including measurement and communication of ROI
- Prepare and support teams who will deliver Training, Support, and Project Management directly to customers
- Develop expertise in Splash technology and Events marketing methodology in order communicate long-term roadmap and represent customer needs internally
- 3-6 years of experience in a customer success or relationship management role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
If you’re interested in joining our fun, ambitious, and hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈