Senior Customer Success Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
It has never been more important that students around the world have the tools and support to learn through digital instruction. NoRedInk now helps students become better writers in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S. Our adaptive curriculum deeply engages learners by personalizing exercises to their interests, guiding them step-by-step through the writing process, and boosting their skills through differentiated practice. We’re relentlessly focused on enabling all students to harness the power of the written word.
We’re looking for an experienced customer success manager (CSM) to structure and deliver success for a portion of our school and district customers, helping them set goals, maximize value, and achieve desired outcomes for their students, teachers, and administrators. You will be responsible for renewing and expanding a territory of accounts, serving as each school and district’s main point of contact, and liaising with NoRedInk’s sales and product departments to ensure success.
- Manage a territory of district-level NoRedInk Premium customers, building and maintaining strong relationships with all levels of stakeholders
- Hit renewal and expansion quota by retaining accounts, expanding implementations, and cross-selling NoRedInk’s other Premium offerings when appropriate
- Set usage and success goals in collaboration with our customers
- Monitor customer usage trends and optimize implementations to reach internal and external success goals
- Leverage successful implementations as case studies and models for deploying best practices for our customers
- Partner with the Sales team for expansion and new business opportunities
- Use Salesforce to track renewal and expansion opportunities and activities
- Exemplify NoRedInk’s mission and values in your day-to-day work
- You have 7+ years of education sales, account management, and/or customer success experience
- You’ve primarily worked with an account portfolio of school districts larger than 20,000 students, and specifically with grades 6-12
- You have a track record of building relationships with a variety of stakeholders to drive measurable success
- You have strong written and oral communications skills
- You have familiarity with business tools such as Salesforce and Google Sheets
- You’re outgoing, organized, creative, and tenacious in making a difference for our customers
- You want to work at a mission-oriented startup with a talented team
- You have at least 1 year of experience working remotely (Only applicable for those interested in working remotely)
NoRedInk offers a range of benefits to help you thrive in and out of the office, including flex PTO, a relaxed WFH policy, and paid parental leave. Our team members care deeply about our core values:
- Put teachers and students first
- Relentlessly improve
- Invest in and take care of each other
- Act with humility
- Delight in our work
We work to model and promote these daily, helping to foster an environment that’s fun, collaborative, and highly engaged. Check out our 2-minute pitch on NBC or read articles about us in The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and Forbes.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈