(Senior) Client Support Specialist
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
**This is a 100% remote position based in the US.**
***This is a full time role with the requirement to work weekends, with flexibility around your other 3 days, and exact working hours, but these should be during a standard US work day with overlap with both PT and ET timezones.
At Empowered Education and Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA) we are passionate about health and empowering people to live their best lives. We believe in changing the world while LOVING your work!
Our Senior Support Specialist is an integral part of the team responsible for ensuring that all student inquiries are responded to in a timely fashion. You will work in a cross-functional environment, working with team members across the organization where necessary to ensure that all inquiries are answered. Support inquiries include program questions; requests for assistance with software, technical support, and other problems to be resolved; nutrition counseling requests; and general inquiries. Support will be provided primarily via email, with occasional phone and zoom sessions with students.
The Senior Support Specialist will additionally support several weekly live webinars and classes via Zoom, and provide expertise, advice, and advanced knowledge including problem-solving to program participants to help diagnose and resolve problems that arise with their program access, including troubleshooting issues that may be occurring on the user’s end. As a Senior, we expect this role to be able to work independently and confidently manage a high volume of incoming student inquiries, along with taking management responsibility of certain projects, tasks or team members.
We are a 100% remote workforce and where possible support a flexible 40 hour working week. This position is full time but will work a shifted schedule to cover both weekend days. Our team remains in constant communication about schedules, and there is often flexibility around working hours so long as the job gets executed and our community is supported with our high standards of care and attention to detail. If you have any questions on this at all, we'd be happy to discuss the specifics of your situation during the interview process.
What you will do:
- Manage the Support Desk on assigned days, ensuring that all tickets are responded to within 24 hours.
- Report status of the Support Desk to the Support Manager so staffing can proactively be adjusted based on student ticket volume so SLAs are maintained at all times
- Support live Webinars and classes for our students using Zoom, generally 3-5 events per week
- Advocate for our students, clients, and others by identifying user issues, inquiry trends, and unmet student needs.
- Ensure high quality of ‘holding’ and care in all of your communications.
- Team Lead/Senior/Management experience in customer support
- Experience managing a support desk
- Ability to communicate with a 'warm voice’
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and compassion are key to successful correspondence with our clients
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Experience using virtual collaboration technologies such as Slack and Zoom, and CRM technologies such as Salesforce and Infusionsoft
- Experience supporting live webinars
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Full access to our programs
- Annual Access to a Health Coach
- Paid Family & Volunteer Time
Functional Nutrition Alliance, a wholly owned subsidiary of Empowered Education is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our team members.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈