Senior Client Success Associate - Health Systems
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: Customer Service
Phreesia is looking for a Senior Client Success Associate to join our Health Systems team!
This role is responsible for helping to improve client utilization, retention and overall client satisfaction. Client Success Associates work alongside Phreesia's experienced team of Client Success Managers to fully engage the client at all levels and execute specific initiatives designed to maximize business value for our clients.
We are looking for someone who is a strong problem solver, detail oriented, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and has experience working with internal and external customers. This position will provide you with a strong foundation of skills and capabilities to grow your career in our client success stream.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure overall satisfaction and engagement for Phreesia's health systems clients
- Work closely with 5-10 health system clients with main focus around:
- Drive adoption and usage of specific products and features within the Phreesia solution, ensuring maximum business benefits for the client
- Expand their use of Phreesia products to continue to grow the accounts
- Optimize the client by configuring new functionality to expand their use of Phreesia products
- Increase adoption and usage by retraining the client in areas where they have gaps
- Conduct preventative account maintenance activities with clients based on product usage trends and key performance indicators
- Input and maintain Salesforce with up to date client communications
- Work with account team to identify new use cases for Phreesia products to solve unique health system client needs
- Update and Maintain a project plan
- Gain client commitment to project elements and drive completion within designated timeframe
- Identify process gaps and work with account team to document solutions
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 to 3 years of experience demonstrating the ability to project manage an initiative to successful completion preferred, ideally working for a healthcare technology vendor
- Ability to work with customers to understand their needs and develop custom solutions
- Superior leadership, influence, communication, interpersonal, and telephone skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Skilled at anticipating and solving problems
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈