SAP Support Consultant
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Customer Service
Job title: Support Consultant (SAP EWM)
Employment: Permanent, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday + on call
Location: Remote depending on experience, North West preferred
Salary: Excellent basic salary, plus benefits
Candidates from end-user backgrounds with limited exposure to configuration are also being considered. Please apply to find out more.
To delight our customers by exceeding their expectations in all aspects of support and service.
The Config Team is an experienced and trusted SAP Support partner. The Application Support Consultant is critical for managing and delivering day to day client requirements including Service Requests, Incident Resolution, Problem Management and Minor Changes aligned to ITIL Methodology and Service Level Agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To own SAP support related activities across different SAP modules, primarily within SAP EWM and Supply Chain related modules.
- Support of other technologies including the range of The Config Team products and mobile technology.
- To develop a strong understanding of client and industry business processes to provide advice to clients.
- Work to reduce repeat incidents by identifying changes to the systems or processes.
- Liaise with 3rd parties on issue resolution as required.
- Continually monitor and complete team tasks and activities to ensure prompt delivery of the highest standard.
- Where appropriate and working with Senior Consultants you may be required to assist with client workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Assist the team with the coordination and delivery of client demonstrations.
- To support internal IT requirements.
- Provide best support practices and delivery in line with SLAs.
- Must be happy to support out of hours as per the support schedule.
- Maintain excellent stakeholder management throughout all areas of your work.
- Keep up to date with the latest SAP technology, particularly within Supply Chain.
- Display behaviours which reflect The Config Team Purpose, Mission, Vision and Values.
- Functional experience within: Extended Warehouse Management (EWM).
- A background in Supply Chain processes.
- To be able to demonstrate problem solving abilities in SAP.
- A high level of written and verbal English skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 or similar tools
- Functional experience within other SAP Supply Chain modules:
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- Sales and distribution (SD)
- Plant maintenance (PM)
- Materials Management (MM)
- Quality Management (QM)
- Production Planning (PP)
- SAP Transportation Management (TM).
- Configuration experience in SAP EWM or any other supply chain related SAP module.
- Previous Support Desk experience within an ITIL environment.
- Working to Service Level Agreements
- Experience of using or implementing mobile solutions either in SAP ITS or using a Third Party Product with SAP.
- Able to investigate ABAP issues and bugs.
- Relevant SAP certifications.
At The Config Team we aim to hire high-calibre people who are skilled in their area of expertise and it is also vital that alongside a strong skillset, employees should believe in our mission, vision, values and purpose which underpin everything we do.
Purpose: Trusted to deliver, we make the difference that creates a smile across the whole supply chain.
Mission: To delight our customers by providing amazing SAP logistics solutions that enable a seamless flow of data through their supply chain
Vision: To be recognised as the best team in the world for delivering innovative logistics related SAP solutions
Values: Teamwork – Skills – People – Customers – Innovation – Results
To find out more information or if you have any questions, please contact: [email protected].
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈