Salesforce Administrator - Customer Success
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia
Category: Customer Service
Role: Technical Support and Onboarding/Training, you'll be a Customer Success Manager of our Events application.
Location: APAC, native English speaker (required), ideally in Australia
Description: Support our customers! You'll help do onboardings, assist with support cases, and help customers get up and going. You'll also help with documentation of features and with QA on any open issues.
Why is our work important: Our apps provide our customers what they're looking for with Events and Payments without being hard to set up. Most apps in our space take weeks to implement, ours take hours, and they work more flexibly, achieving significantly more functionality than our competitors.
Trajectory: IC (individual Contributor) or Management. We're a 22 person team growing quickly. We're at the precipice of the classic SaaS hockey stick growth chart and are now starting to scale, so those who produce will be able to define their own path. We deliver a bigger scope of your responsibilities than larger companies and your impact will be directly quantifiable to the success of the company and our customers.
Report to: Director of Customer Success
Onboarding Process: Work closely with many team members to learn different aspects of our apps over the course of many months, but you'll be expected to start contributing within a few days.
What the job will bring you: Tackling complex architectural software concepts with Salesforce and full stack technologies as a team, development pipeline management with Github, working with customers, and a deep level of satisfaction from launching apps helping customers go live.
- Work with Sales on transitioning and onboarding customers
- Customer support technical case resolution
- Occasionally test app features and bugs
- Aid with product documentation
- Work with QA on feature functionality
- 3+ years Salesforce admin experience as a consultant working across multiple orgs. Advanced Administrator and/or Platform App Builder required
- Excellent English written and oral communication
- Detailed and organized
- Happy working from home
- Happy working with customers
- Based in APAC, ideally Australia
What We Offer
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A chance to learn and get hands on experience with some of the most challenging aspects of Salesforce and other technologies (not everything we're building is on Salesforce)
- A deep feeling of satisfaction and completion. Unlike a traditional services company, our implementations help further the roadmaps of our products, working as a total team (product/implementation/support/marketing). Our goal as a company is to make customers successful.
- Work from home
Benefits: 401k (US), Healthcare (US), Maternity/Paternity Leave, Annual Company Trip, Stock options
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈