Remote Help Desk Technician
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Xperteks is an award-winning, national Master Technology Services Provider that focuses on bringing technology, support and people to growing organizations. We're a team of high-level technical experts and we only look to hire the best. We pride ourselves on providing a superior client experience when solving business technology problems.
We're currently seeking an entry level position for our Help Desk team which deals directly with our business clients needs.
As a Help Desk team member, your day to day duties will involve providing remote support to clients who contact us for help. This means working within a team but also autonomously as needed.
You must be willing to be available to work a rotating roster which includes weekends.
It is essential that you are a client-oriented person and able to communicate clearly and effectively with clients on the phone.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and will need to have a Minimum of 2 years' experience in following areas:
- Basic hardware, software and network troubleshooting
- Entry level knowledge of Mac OS operating system
- Entry level knowledge of Windows operating system
- Ability to multitask and work with limited supervision a must
- Troubleshoot various user issues using remote control technologies
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group to come up with solutions
- Experience working in an MSP Environment is a plus
- Working evenings and weekends occasionally may be required
To be successful in this role, you will need to be well presented, have a calm disposition and be able to work well in high pressure situations. You will need to be able to work autonomously or as part of team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Help Desk team member who would like to take their skills to the next level.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈