Product Support Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Parsec’s goal is to help businesses embrace flexible work environments and keep their employees productive through ultra low latency, high performance, remote desktop technology. But Parsec isn’t your typical remote desktop tool. It was built for gaming, which makes it great for everything. Parsec for Teams leverages our technology to help some of the biggest names in gaming, entertainment, engineering, architecture, and more transition to a flexible work environment where people can decide when and where they work. Parsec has allowed customers like Electronic Arts, Blizzard, Ubisoft, and Square Enix to stay on schedule as they make some of the world’s favorite content.
Parsec is growing so that we can power flexible work across industries. The average Parsec for Teams user is already saving more than an hour each day using our software. That time gets put back into work, family, health, and more. We think this kind of freedom makes people happier, healthier, and more productive.
We’re looking for our first Product Support Specialist to ensure that every Parsec customer is set up to succeed. You’ll be the voice of our customer, acting as the link between client teams and our product and engineering teams. We imagine this role as being equal parts direct support and creative solutions, working directly with some of the most exciting companies in the world as they use Parsec for day to day development, amazing remote events, user research, broadcasts, and more. You’ll have the chance to work directly with the people creating the world’s favorite movies, television, games, and buildings. This is a real opportunity to grow your career as an early member of our team and the first person focused on product support.
What you’ll do:
- Become the foremost expert on all things Parsec, learning our software inside and out, and mastering an understanding of its massive range of uses
- Respond to customer inquiries, requests, emails, and phone calls, helping to maintain Parsec’s reputation for exceptional, human-driven customer service
- Consolidate learnings, improvements, and feature requests, and communicate it back to our product and engineering teams
- Maintain resources on our support portal, documenting how to use new and existing features for an enterprise audience
- Develop creative solutions and out of the box use cases of Parsec’s technology (like when we figured out how to connect to a Switch from anywhere)
- Participate in the customer onboarding experience, ensuring customers have the configurations and best practices necessary to succeed
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in user support, customer support, escalated support, or trust & safety, ideally at a B2B technology company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can distill technical information and communicate it in a way anyone could understand
- A knack for creative problem solving and technology: you like to tinker with the stuff you use until it’s perfect for your use
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders, including product, engineering, marketing, and customer teams
- Experience working independently, developing your own processes, and learning on the fly (though don’t worry: we’re here to support you)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈