Player Support Specialist
Big Viking Games
1 week ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: Customer Service
A Little About Us:
Making fans - That's what we're all about! Since our humble beginnings in 2011, these two words have driven Big Viking Games to become the successful company it is today. We are focused on making our mark as a next-generation, live operations games company.
We believe that each Viking is unique and brings exponential value to the company. In return, we provide Vikings with the opportunity to solve problems through continuous learning and fostering feedback, ultimately mastering their craft. By investing in our Vikings and in new technologies, we can continue our success for years to come.
The Nitty Gritty:
Big Viking Games is seeking a contract Player Support Specialist for a 6 month contract to provide support to our growing fan base. You will be on the front lines helping players with everything from billing issues to reporting bugs. You will be the voice of the players as well as the company & will work closely with the rest of the production team to ensure they are aware of what is important to the players and fans. The Player Support Specialist is performed in shifts, 7 days a week.
- Providing top-notch support to the players in order to help resolve any support tickets
- Analyze support ticket data to assess customers needs and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Contribute to Big Viking Games products with ideas for appropriate content and themes
- Maintain key performance indicators such as net promoter score, Customer Satisfaction, etc.
- Managing game communities and answering customer support emails
- Working alongside the QA team to help squash player-reported bugs
- Supporting marketing campaigns through different forums
- Ensuring content on community sites is correct & frequent
- Acting as a liaison between the players and product owners
The Must Haves:
- 1-2 years experience in customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with the ability to deliver information in an empathetic and concise manner
- Strong desire to provide premium service to customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with mastery in multi-tasking
- General technical proficiency & internet savvy, including G-suite
- Passion for online games.
The Nice to Haves:
- Strong knowledge of Free to Play, Facebook, or mobile games.
- Experience in online customer support, tech support and/or troubleshooting preferred
- Salesforce experience on a User Level (Administration Level a plus!)
- Experience in an online gaming environment
- Experience moderating forum discussion boards strongly preferred
Become a Viking:
Does the idea of working for a gaming company doing what you love everyday sound exciting? Great, we'd love to hear from you! Send us your resume and cover letter.
Big Viking Games is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈