People Services Support Analyst
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
The People Services Support Analyst is part of the People Operations team and will own processes and transactions associated with the employee lifecycle and work in systems that support transactions, such as Workday and Jira as well as other ancillary systems in a thoughtful and efficient way. The role of the People Operations Team > People Services Team is to ensure a seamless employee lifecycle experience (onboarding, employee changes, off-boarding), with a focus on process optimization, compliance, and efficiency. This role reports to the Director of People Operations and is a remote position.
Customer obsession is key. You will actively engage employees to provide the highest level of customer service by closely adhering to the guidelines and strategies of the People Services team. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Accurately resolving employee cases, and escalating complex cases to the appropriate business partner.
- Be a Workday guru and problem solver to better serve our employee cases and quickly resolve issues.
- Maintaining day-to-day logistics and tracking trends to address process gaps and strategies.
- Providing feedback and updates for internal process documents to further enhance the training materials for current and future team members.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Contribute to the development and delivery of DoorDash's employee lifecycle from beginning to end and everything in between.
- Contribute to HR operational excellence by identifying and recommending alternative methods to streamline processes.
- Ensure data integrity by understanding and identifying opportunities to improve the back end data structure by working closely with the People Ops team.
- Ensure data accuracy, consistency, and integrity through continuous audit and review.
- Help build data governance with a single source of truth requirements documentation.
- Work fearlessly in uncovering underlying issues or business problems and turn those issues into solutions within the HRIS.
- Contribute to the documentation of People Ops process and procedures, and establish a routine maintenance schedule for content updates.
- Collaborate within the People Ops team to create efficient processes and reduce manual transactions.
- Be an instrumental partner to our DoorDash Communities, providing support and inclusion.
- You’re able to perform root cause analysis on more complex and less mature processes and services
- You possess knowledge of HR process and best practices
- You’re strategic and able to execute on your ideas or others.
- You’re proactive in identifying opportunities to enhance the employee experience.
- You’re passionate about coordination, execution, and DoorDash.
- You’re able to work on issues independently and drive improvement initiatives
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You are customer-service oriented and a self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (or equivalent experience)
- 1+ years of business experience with exposure to customer support, HR coordination or operations, recruiting coordination or operations, or a support analyst role.
- Experience with Workday, Jira, GSuite.
- Demonstrated experience executing a vision (sometimes not your own), translating it into executable strategy, and help drive cross-functional team involvement against the plan.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) exhibited at all levels within an organization.
- Skilled at using data and analytics to develop insights, drive decisions, and measure impact.
- Stellar project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and discipline to organize and prioritize.
- Keen ability to transform, align, and inspire during times of change in a fast-paced environment.
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈