Partner Success Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
6Connex has an exciting opportunity for a Partner Success Manager (PSM) who will be responsible for maintaining and strengthening strategic partnerships with key leaders and decision-makers across multiple organizations. As the PSM, you will be responsible for the successful enablement and growth of existing and new strategic partners to implement 6Connex solutions. This includes enabling our partners to support their customers.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of account management, strong business acumen and technical background with solid communication and analytical skills. Success within this role will be measured through partner/customer satisfaction, integration quality, sales opportunities, and churn prevention. Partner Success Managers must know the company's products inside and out and proactively identify sales opportunities for lead pass generation to the Sales team. This individual will also act as a technical liaison and serve as the first point of contact for partner servicing needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop strategic relationships with 6Connex partners to deliver maximum value. Ensure partners & their clients take full advantage of all features and services resulting in strong customer health and retention.
- Conduct regular proactive meetings and quarterly business reviews with partners, and sometimes their clients, that include detailed information about platform use, site health, best practices, and opportunities for early access to platform features.
- Work with and coordinate internal 6Connex and partner teams across all regions.
- Lead all aspects of the required partner success management deliverables for the assigned portfolio including, but not limited to technical servicing needs; relationship development; quarterly partnership performance discussions and implementation of 6Connex solutions.
- Lead communications in times of change or problem resolution and foster a healthy working relationship with assigned partners.
- Coach and mentor our partners to become effective in the services delivery of 6Connex virtual environment platform so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Communicate and collaborate daily with a portfolio of partners to co-deliver services to their customers, acting as the main escalation point to resolve conflict.
- Manage customer retention while driving Partner participation expansion within high demand and compression periods to satisfy customers' pressing needs.
- Provide relevant data insights and superior consulting services to partners (revenue management advice, define marketplace opportunities and define best practices).
- Keep abreast of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends, and competitive information within the designated strategic market.
- Gather feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive partner efficiencies and increased revenues and communicate that feedback internally to help drive continuous improvement.
- Develop Partner Success Plans with appropriate touch points toward sales, revenue, marketing, and training/enablement objectives.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales-Operations, Technical Sales, Client Services, Product Management and Engineering to make accurate, informed decisions.
- Monitor partner's usage data, health indicators, maturity scores, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success.
- Identify advocates & champion users and encourage them to take part in 6Connex Marketing activities, such as the creation of Case Studies, Champion Stories and Testimonials.
- Proactively deliver value to partners through ongoing use and optimization of existing products and identifies mutually beneficial opportunities to increase 6Connex penetration; develops plan and coordinates cross functional team to bring opportunities to fruition to drive additional value by encouraging deeper feature adoption and explore opportunities to extend partnership.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of relevant experience managing partner relationships within a SaaS capacity, including sound vendor/partner business acumen at a strategic level.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including senior management.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to complete tasks and meet multiple objectives on deadline with no supervision.
- Ability to understand and manage customer and partner needs and expectations as well as providing strategic leadership for a multi-disciplinary team.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire partner loyalty and adoption.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Communication, IT or similar field preferred.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS office, Hubspot or other CRM systems.
- Experience in an international business and multicultural environment is a must.
- Proven consultative servicing abilities and proven ability to work well in a matrix environment, collaborating across multiple departments and influencing all levels within an organization.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on partner needs and live event schedules.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Travel and meet with customers onsite (when it is safe to do so) to discover and understand their needs, provide business reviews or presentations of our product roadmap.
- Customer relationship management experience focusing on global enterprise B2B and B2C partner segments.
This position is remote-optional or in our San Antonio HQ, but our only requirement is you should be in a EST or CST US time zone. We offer competitive compensation, great career growth potential, and a comprehensive benefit package.
To be considered for this position, all candidates must complete the following culture index survey (it should take no more than 8-10 minutes of your time). You should answer this survey in your native language. Please copy & paste link below into your browser window to complete:
6Connex is a member of the Dura Software family of companies and providing global software and services for enterprise online events. Our cloud-based product portfolio includes virtual environments, learning management and webinars. Designed for marketing, sales, recruitment, training and HR communications, we transform big ideas into real-world results. Our customers include Salesforce, Blackrock, GE, SonicWall, Ericsson, Unilever, Infosys, Herbalife and Fiserv. For more information, visit www.6Connex.com.
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Company-paid health insurance (employee + family)
- A remote-first culture with plenty of video chats and chatter via Slack
- Dental insurance and vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
6Connex/Dura Software is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We celebrate the diversity of individuals from all backgrounds and identities, by creating a welcoming and inclusive culture where we reach our highest potential. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈