Partner Success Coordinator
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Kasa is building a global accommodations brand. We offer trustworthy, well located, and well priced, home-like accommodations that feature tech-enabled, seamless check-in, and personalized virtual service. We want our guests to not just stay with us but to truly settle into our Kasas while traveling.
Kasa's product is built on the flexibility and scalability of its systems. Unlike a typical hotel, we are able to profitably operate buildings with as few as 2-5 Kasas as well as those with several hundred. And instead of a front desk, we have a 24/7 virtual guest experience team that provides guests with attentive and personalized service. We focus on marrying operations and technology, which allows us to centralize processes, automate tasks and reduce the need for on-site staffing at our locations. This lowers the price for our guests, and improves the value for our landlord partners. We have Kasas all over the country and are expanding into new markets every day.
At Kasa, we aren't only investing in product, technology and properties; we're investing in people! We believe that our teams help the company—as well as each other—grow. We hope each career path at Kasa is unique and exciting. Many employees have been able to advance and move into other roles within Kasa in order to continue pursuing their passions!
We partner with some of the largest multifamily property owners and managers in the nation. Maintaining great relationships and ensuring we are their preferred partner is an important value driver for Kasa. As the Partner Success Coordinator, your primary focus is to manage and respond to all inquiries, questions, or concerns received from our property partners. As our first line of response, you will have the opportunity to resolve issues directly and also collaborate with many other teams that support our operations. In addition, you will support the Account Managers with efforts to monitor and maintain the overall health of each relationship. This includes helping create property performance reports, collect partner feedback data, and coordinating property resident events. We are looking for a self-motivated, well-spoken, and resourceful individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about providing best-in-class support for our partners.
The Partner Success Department is a dedicated resource to our property partners to ensure they love working with Kasa and we are their preferred partner of choice. The team is held accountable to grow our unit count across our existing relationships. This is accomplished by nurturing existing relationships through relationship management which ultimately leads to strong partner satisfaction and retention. We partner with some of the largest multifamily property owners and managers in the nation and these relationships are one of the most valuable resources we have at Kasa. We are the direct point of contact for all interactions with our property partners, including investors, asset managers, and property managers.
In this remote Coordinator role, you will respond to everyday inquiries, questions or concerns from our partners (property managers leasing staff, asset managers, investors) via phone and email. It's imperative that you rigorously track conversations and outcomes in a CRM and escalate issues to Account Managers as needed.
On any given day, you will spend time coordinating with local Kasa Property Operations Managers to improve operations at existing properties. Regularly, you will coordinate events for residents at our properties to build awareness of Kasa and respond to their questions and concerns.
Internally, you will assist with property performance reports and feedback surveys to help your team meet quarterly goals. Creating and managing Kasa collateral to provide to our parters about our operations is key to this role.
Every other week you will get to participate in a company-wide meeting where we discuss the business, interact with leaders from other departments, and share our ideas to help grow Kasa. Our culture is based on a remote work environment where we take pride in getting to know each other and what drives us.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years working in property management or leasing with a large multifamily company
- Ability to work Tuesday - Saturday 10am-6pm CST
- We are headquartered in San Francisco but this position can be based anywhere - must be self-motivated and comfortable working remotely
- Property Operations - You know what it takes to run a property well
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - You are someone who gets energy from interacting with others and is excited about meeting new people and building relationships. You are comfortable with difficult conversations as well.
- Strong Communicator - You are able to clearly and concisely communicate both verbally and in writing. You are extremely comfortable on the phone and with email.
- Strong Technology Skills - Including use of various online platforms (Google Suite, Notion, Slack, CRM, etc.)
- Responsive & Detail Obsessed - You take meticulous notes and follow-up after every call. You always pick up on the first ring and respond to emails in a flash.
- You have B2B enterprise customer service and support
- Set a compelling product vision for our internal operating teams
- Worked with the technology team to ship multiple high-impact products that lead to lasting efficiency gains and experience improvements
- Become a respected leader and thought partner by your engineering team and the Kasa leadership team
- Understood the guest, landlord and operating team product challenges facing companies in the furnished hospitality space
- 🌏 Remote Work: With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely, Kasa employees are able to work from anywhere!
- ✈ Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 50% discount on any nights for friends and family
- 🙌 Flexible PTO: Full-time exempt Kasa employees are encouraged to take time off as they need and see fit, ensuring that it's not disruptive to their work
- 💲 Competitive Salary: We offer base salaries at or above market rates plus additional earning opportunities based on the position
- 👩⚕Health Coverage: We've invested in comprehensive health insurance options to help when you need it most
Kasa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈