Order Management Specialist, Customer Care
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
- Support pre-sales and post-sales activities between Sales, Customer Success, and Finance for all quote-to-order functions, including payments, delivery, upgrades, change orders, returns, refunds, order status inquiries, renewals, and discrepancy resolution
- Facilitate the supplier registration, purchase order setup, and profile management necessary to do business with Articulate
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with essential parties to drive efficient and accurate order processing, reporting, subscription renewals, and revenue recognition
- Support Sales and Success team efforts in recognizing new leads and upsell opportunities while helping to encourage customer retention
- Partner with Finance to ensure supplier portal registration and order integrity to drive accurate billings and collections
- Advocate for customers’ needs by adapting complex processes, while also understanding downstream impacts
- Field incoming calls, chats, and email requests
- Record customer communications and activities accurately and thoroughly in various internal systems, including Salesforce, Slack, and email
- Contribute to ongoing process and workflow improvements
- 2-4 years of experience with customer order management or sales support in a sales-driven, SaaS organization
- Ability to navigate and work across disparate systems and applications as an adaptable “human API”
- Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to be nimble and flexible in your thought and implementation
- Detail-oriented and able to execute complex processes
- Agile multitasker who thrives in a quick-paced environment
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative
- Helpful, dependable, meticulous, and organized
- Exceptional and personable written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting customers or in a customer-facing role
- Quick learner who self-manages in a remote environment
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- High quality standards
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of SaaS products and support
- Familiarity with special terms handling, enterprise contracts, and orders
- You are energized by interacting with and helping people.
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues.
- You’re a positive person who knows how to look on the bright side.
- You bring solutions to the table, not just problems. (But you aren’t afraid to point out where we’re going wrong).
- You’re comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty. We move fast, and sometimes decisions are made without all of the information.
- You’re able to think on your feet, and you’re a good listener who enjoys breaking down a problem to come up with the solution.
- You embrace process but also know when to be flexible.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!