4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
- Own and manage the onboarding of multiple customers in a given period.
- Understand the customer's business needs and challenges.
- Align the customer's needs and challenges with how Airbase adds value to the business.
- Ensure customers are onboarded successfully and are on track to having a positive experience with the Airbase spend management platform.
- Capture the customer's product feedback.
- Troubleshoot and ensure resolution of any issues experienced by the customer.
- Work with Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure quick turnaround and provide quality service to Airbase customers.
- Work remotely in the US time zone (PST).
- Confident and can effectively communicate both in oral and written English.
- Excellent customer orientation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- At least two (2) years experience as a customer-facing implementation consultant.
- At least three (3) years experience in business and financial processes.
- Has knowledge and experience in Procure to Pay and General Ledger processes.
- Self-sufficient, self-driven, and has excellent time management skills.
- Experience in NetSuite, Quickbooks Online, Xero, and Intacct is an advantage.
- Having a degree in Accounting is a huge advantage.
- Having prior work experience in an accounting and finance capacity is an advantage.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈