Multilingual Customer Service Agent - Italian
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Italy
Category: Customer Service
PeopleCert is a global leader in certification industry. We certify professionals on highly-valued methodologies and essential business skills.
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for dealing with and properly responding to customers’ technical or product enquiries by handling inbound and outbound international calls. PeopleCert customer support services may be provided through chat, phone or e-mails. The Italian speaking Customer Service agent will work remotely.
- Ensures that customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards as laid down by PeopleCert
- Ensures that relevant correspondence is handled within the set KPI standards
- Ensures that all complaints and enquiries relating to the work are answered in accordance with set procedures and guidelines
- Monitors, delegates and answers all queues from inbound requests i.e. email, chat and phone within set KPI standards
- Works effectively in a team environment and liaises with other teams, in order to get the job done and reach the best possible results
- Carries out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones
- Bachelor’s degree any discipline
- Minimum 1-year experience in similar position/ function
- Passionate with Customer Service
- Excellent knowledge of English (C2 level) and of Italian (C2 level/ native)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields would be consdidered an advantage
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification would be considered a plus.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
• If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
o A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
o Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
o HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
o Financial background check
o Employment reference check.
• If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Italy.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈