2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
- Provide accurate and easy-to-understand guidance in the complex world of health insurance and employer benefits across multiple channels (phone, text, chat, and email).
- Help new customers with their onboarding, making sure members understand and select appropriate health plans and other steps.
- Assist members with issues around their care journey - whether it’s finding a provider, helping with claims issues, or referring them to expert clinical care managers.
- Give feedback to the product team about member support issues so they can design better experiences.
- Generally strive to make sure members feel taken care of and love our service.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of related experience in social work, patient advocacy, or health coaching preferred.
- Based in Austin, TX or experienced in remote work.
- Excellent communicator.
- Some knowledge of healthcare and/or insurance benefits preferred.
- Entrepreneurial. Self-directed. Excited to build something from scratch.
- Values-oriented. You care about making our healthcare system work better for people and business owners.
- Gritty. You aren’t worried about getting your hands dirty and working hard when you need to.
- Comfortable with change. We are a startup and need people who are ok doing things outside of their traditional job description.
- Comfortable with modern web applications. We are building all of our software in-house and you will be a key constituent in its development.
- Stock options in rapidly scaling startup
- Flexible vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA plans
- Parental leave
- Remote worker stipend
- Wellness program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Dynamic start-up environment
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈