Medical Billing Client Relationship Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
We are a Health IT and RCM service company with a leading edge EHR software product and a medical billing BPO. We are looking for a self-driven Client Relationship Senior Manager to build and scale up this enterprise. A competitive base salary and generous fringe benefits are supplemented by growth-based bonuses make this job especially attractive for entrepreneurial-minded professionals who value autonomy and expect to profit from growth.
- Build and manage strong and lasting client relationships during the entire client lifecycle. Maximize testimonials and client referrals and minimize client attrition
- Promote teamwork with providers. Provide the practice owners and office staff with a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to EHR developers, training staff, and RCM analysts
- Help practice owners reach their business goals using Vericle software and services:
- Improve client profitability, including RCM, office workflow, compliance, EHR configuration, patient scheduling, and patient care documentation
- Discover and troubleshoot client practice management and RCM problems
- Teach practice owners how to use Vericle’s embedded analytics and 3-rd party apps to improve office profitability, patient flow, compliance, and billing processes
- Build state-of-the-art Client Relationship Management (CRM) processes and systems to improve the professionalism and scalability of Vericle systems and services.
- 5+ years of Client Account Management for a medical billing BPO
- Experience in managing multiple healthcare provider relationships in US
- Knowledgeable in healthcare insurance policy concepts.
- Familiar with US medical insurance industry and insurance claims processing cycle
- Knowledge of ICD-10, CPT, and HCPC
- Understand CMS-1500 and UB-04 claim formats
- BSc in computer science or other related courses
- Solid problem-solving and learning skills
- Commitment to and expectation for teamwork
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable at conflict resolution
- Comfortable at managing multiple high priority projects
- Must have stable internet connection minimum of 5 MBPS
- Must own a laptop with at least 8 GB memory
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈