Medical Billing and Customer Success Specialist
Prompt Therapy Solutions
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Prompt Therapy Solutions, Inc. creates an enterprise software solution for the physical therapy and medical billing industry. Our software fully integrates all aspects of the physical therapy industry into one easy-to-use, modern platform that is enabling clinics to become more profitable, more productive, and improve patient care. We are a NJ-based startup and have secured significant seed stage funding.
We have been deployed in the PT market for more than a year now. Our game-changing platform is already transforming the industry and we have even bigger ideas in mind. We are seeking a Medical Billing and Customer Success Specialist in order to help us fulfill our mission to make every PT clinic a better place for everyone involved.
If you are currently working in medical billing and want to make an exciting change then this is a perfect opportunity. We are hiring for a combined role of medical billing and customer success/support. As a rapidly growing startup, with an ever-evolving product and a growing list of clients you will work all aspects of the product line. We need someone to take on our support channels and the daily duties of billing for our clients. 70% of your time will be spent on support channels while 30% of your time will be spent working the full billing cycle for our users who employ our billing services. You will be expected to:
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Work with our support software to answer questions and track tickets
- Create detailed tickets for our engineers to resolve
- Know our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Meet with clients to answer any questions, particularly third-party and in house billers who want to learn best practices
- Work the full billing cycle for the clients we provide billing services to
- Close out each month for those clients
Minimum 3 years experience with medical billing required
Experience working with EMRs/PMs/Excel
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why work for Prompt?
In addition to working for a rapidly growing enterprise software startup that is changing the physical therapy industry day by day, the following benefits:
- Potential for equity compensation - stock, not options, based on experience.
- Strong team culture of collaboration.
- Huge opportunity for growth and expansion.
- Remote work for the time being.
- Table stakes like snacks and coffee (hot and cold varieties) once in office.
- Your opinion matters. This isn't a top down company. Everyone from leadership to interns have and will continue to make a direct impact on the product.
Prompt Therapy Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈