Manager, Customer Support
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US & Uk
Category: Customer Service
Qatalog helps teams work smarter — even when they’re distributed. It connects everyone’s apps, work, and comms in a central hub. We’re backed by top tier investors and operators in the US and Europe.
We're a committed, experienced, and compassionate team pioneering remote working practices. You’ll join a collaborative group of professionals including Amazon, Stripe, InVision, Microsoft and TransferWise alumni from many different backgrounds who have built and scaled large teams and products.
A unique opportunity to be part of the foundational customer facing team for the hottest company addressing collaboration and productivity for distributed teams. You will be part of a team focused on building out our initial process, strategy, and team for customer experience and support. We need people who want to focus on understanding our customers, troubleshoot complex issues, be a liaison between our customers and our engineering and product teams, and operationalize process and structure for scale.
- Become an expert in the full Qatalog solution including integrations and the forward looking product roadmap
- Prioritize, directly respond to, and engage qualified customer support inquiries and requests via email, live chat, social media, and internal channels.
- Operationalize internal processes, with an eye towards building the foundation for scaling a global customer support organization - including documentation, macros, product FAQs, etc.
- Be an internal champion on ways to improve the customer experience through various channels and be a liaison between clients and the rest of the Qatalog team
- Evolve into a player/coach, managing the hiring process and mentoring future teammates
Candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in a high growth SaaS environment with experience managing the customer support including Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support
- Experience in critical issue handling; analyze, qualify, and escalate customer requests to appropriate teams or individuals.
- Familiarity with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions within customer service environments (Zendesk preferred).
- Understanding of SaaS communication and collaboration tools a plus
- Experience in working with enterprise customers
- Self-starter with demonstrated examples of taking initiative to provide operational insight and value to an organization in high growth environments
- Value based experience - demonstrated ability to evangelize and represent company values in category creating markets
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively across internal departments - specifically product, engineering and customer success teams
- Thirst for learning and self-development
- Examples of being customer obsessed, putting the customer first and ‘doing the right’ thing for customers at every opportunity
- Eagerness to be part of a foundational team, help foster culture, and have fun
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful stock options
- 25 days annual holidays
- Premier health insurance
- Vision/Dental insurance
- Mental Health & Physiotherapy cover
- 50% Gym discount
- Headquartered in London (Shoreditch), but fully remote friendly
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US & Uk.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈