Managed Services Consultant - CRM
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
- Consulting on best practices and overall solutions based on requirements
- Providing overall application expertise and knowledge
- Tier 2/3 troubleshooting and how to's
- Ad-hoc training to educate customer administration team and enable customer to manage administration needs internally
- Ongoing application changes such as adding custom fields, changing screen layouts, changing field level security, adding workflow rules, feature setup and activation
- Creating reports, dashboards, and list views
- Adding/deleting/changing users, setting up security, changing territory and role hierarchy
- Performing alignments
- Creating/maintaining sandbox environments; deploying changes
- Data imports and exports using APEX data loader
- Assist with the implementation of new Veeva and salesforce.com functionality
- Experience with one of the following two areas:
- Administrative knowledge Salesforce.com; level 2 certification is a plus
- Experience with the CRM pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize
- Ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Customer service or consulting experience with multiple client responsibility
- Veeva CRM experience/knowledge
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈