Lead Customer Support Associate
Virtually Human Studio
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Customer Service
- Want To Work For a Cutting Edge Tech Start-Up Within Blockchain and NFT’s?
- Are you a motivated, results-oriented team player?
- Do You Appreciate the Flexibility of Working From Home?
Virtually Human Studios (VHS) in exploring the fringes of entertainment delivery for the next generation. Founded in 2019, Virtually Human is a gaming and entertainment blockchain startup and proud creators of the viral NFT gaming platform of its time ZED RUN. VHS has partnered with some of the most innovative and leading gaming and sports giants around the world, including Unikrn and Atari just to name a few.
If you are our next superstar Lead Customer Support Associate, join Virtually Human in exploring the fringes of entertainment delivery for the next generation.
As the Lead Customer Support Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Assist with flows of inbound customer requests and issues via email and community chat;
- Assist with Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve resolution;
- Assist with the customer service team to work with interdisciplinary teams (i.e. Engineering, Marketing, Creative), escalating issues and collaborating with appropriate parties to establish protocols on new processes;
- Assist in gaining, analysing and reporting community sentiment/feedback;
- Provide periodic support coverage for customer issues outside of business hours;
- Possible occasional weekend coverage with flexibility during the week;
- Answer customer support queries in a friendly, professional and timely manner via support platform;
- Responding to user questions on our discussion forums (Discord/Telegram);
- Writing product guides on our community website and knowledge base to reduce common customer queries;
- Working closely with our development team to help resolve customer issues.
- At least one year of technical support experience for online software;
- Great written communication skills (your main communication channel will be written);
- A love for going above and beyond for customers and making sure they get the best experience;
- Extremely organised, high attention to detail;
- A positive can-do attitude, open to new and unexpected challenges;
- Enjoys the fast-paced and “wearer of many hats” nature of working in a startup environment;
- Knowledge in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and how it works.
- Experience with Sendgrid, Groove or newsletter engagement tools is a plus. Google Suite and Zendesk;
- Currently studying blockchain technology and understands cryptocurrency.
Why Work For VHS?
- Attractive and competitive salary;
- Flexible work from home arrangement;
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers;
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT’s;
- Make the role your own!
To be considered for this position please provide a copy of your resume and cover letter and/or digital video resume outlining and addressing the selection criteria.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈