Junior Customer Support Specialist - German Speaker
1 week ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Customer Service
Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
We’re fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online, or on your mobile, to fit in with how we live today. And we were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it.
Started in 2012 we’ve rapidly grown into the world’s largest online only money transfer service. We have three hubs, in London, Krakow and Amsterdam, employing more than 170 people. We’re a fun-loving team who really believe in our mission and proud that we are making a difference in the world.. Oh and we’re a team that’s cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains and swim the oceans. Unless it’s raining.;)
Azimo is currently looking for a fluent German & English Speaker to support our clients during the weekends Saturday and Sunday (9 - 17) and up to 3 weekdays (Monday- Friday flexible hours between 9 -22 ).
With the business growing it is imperative that we get the right people into the business to help us drive forward. We will want you to do the following:
- Provide excellent customer service via e-mail and chat
- Troubleshoot and work with the other teams to resolve customer issues
- Work towards improving our digital products and our portfolio of partner companies
- Acquire Azimo fans!
This is a great opportunity for students and part time jobseekers.
- Fluent in both spoken and written German and English
- Available 8h (9 -17) on Saturday, Sunday and up to 3 days during the week
- A people person, happy to talk to customers and win them over
- Computer literate
- Customer focused, flexible and able to think outside of the box
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A real team player: someone who sees work as more than a job, wants to have fun, get involved and be part of something exciting
- Persistent, able to work under pressure and to deadline
- 26 paid holidays
- Remote work
- Language courses and extensive training opportunities
- Private Medical Healthcare for you & your family
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Multisport & Lunch card
- Company and team off-sites (when travel resumes). Previous locations include Ibiza, Lisbon, Berlin and Amsterdam
- Use of MacBook
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈