Junior Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) - German Speaker
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Customer Service
Talentspace is the first all-in-one live online recruiting event platform. With Talentspace we enable anyone to create online recruiting events (career fairs, recruiting events, assessment center, etc.) that are interactive and fun.
Our mission is to provide a safe, sustainable, and accessible way for people to meet, engage with, and get hired by companies, regardless of where they are.
We're one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, recently been funded by top-tier VCs and already count organizations such as Stanford University, WHU, CEMS, Google and Microsoft as customers.
As Junior Customer Success Manager you will be:
- Supporting our customers in realising their goals in the field of recruiting.
- Creating a unique customer experience through supporting customers at every stage of their lifecycle and taking ownership of user support and related projects.
- Participation in the implementation of work processes and the further development of the general knowledge database.
- Understanding and analysis of customer needs and deriving possible solutions from which the team also benefits.
- Collecting and evaluating user feedback to help continuously improve the platform and user experience.
- Supporting with onboarding new customers to the platform
- Supporting with the management of customer account
What you bring:
- 1+ years of experience in customer service/success field
- Great communication skills.
- A customer-centric mindset and a passion for excellent customer service.
- A problem-solving and process-oriented setting.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English (French would be a bonus)
- Start-up experience in SaaS would be a bonus
What we offer:
- Enthusiastic team filled with diverse backgrounds and respect for different opinions
- A great product with many exciting opportunities ahead
- Very competitive salary plus stock options
- Tech equipment
- A modern and well-equipped work place located at the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin if you are around
- Otherwise, 100% remote working is possible
- 25 vacation days + public holiday
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈