IT Support Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America (EST)
Category: Customer Support
- Maintain the complicated relationship that our global employees have with the devices and/or technology they interact with on a daily basis (in order to do their jobs and get work done)
- Help team members by solving computer, mobile device, application and access issues to allow them to work effectively
- Answer team members' questions efficiently to strive for optimized productivity and possess the know-how and experience needed to aid team members use common workplace devices, tools, applications and services
- An individual with 1-3 years experience working in an independent IT Support role.
- A go-to person for “all things IT or technical” (e.g., troubleshooting a broken scanner that has repeatedly stumped the office manager, explaining the detailed steps required to encrypt email or discussing the importance of encrypting communications to a less tech-savvy individual).
- You understand the importance of IT and security best practices .
- You love people and working with people and enjoy helping team members to work effectively, securely and happily.
- You understand the importance of computer systems and applications working effectively to increase productivity.
- You can communicate clearly in written forms of communication such as email, chat, and ticket updates.
- The ideal candidate will live in the Eastern Time Zone (EST) and be 100% available during the core working hours of 9AM until 6PM
- Depending on the particular support situation, there will at times be work needed outside of the core working hours for this position, including mornings, evenings and weekends.
- You need to work with a large geographically dispersed team consisting of people possessing a broad understanding of and comfort with technology.
- This role may require the ability to travel. For this reason, a valid passport will be mandatory.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!