Inbound Customer Service Representative
SC Data Center, Inc.
4 days ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: Selected US States
Salary: $13.00/hour plus Upsell Commission
Category: Customer Service
*This position is only open to candidates 18 years or older living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, or Wisconsin.*
Work at Home! You can apply online at http://www.sccontactcenters.com/benefits/apply-now-to-work-at-home/. We are currently hiring for over 500 positions on 2nd shift! $0.50 shift premium for all hours worked between 4:30pm and midnight! Flexible days and hours available for all qualified candidates. Join our team and earn some extra holiday cash! Please call us at 608-328-8480 if you have additional questions.
As a Work at Home Inbound Customer Service Representative you are responsible for maintaining positive customer relations by addressing all types of product related concerns, including: taking orders, verifying information, tracking packages, and answering customer questions. Working from home entails a high level of computer knowledge as you will be required to navigate through multiple systems and enter information using your keyboard including function keys while speaking with customers on the phone. SC Data Center Inc., offers flexible schedules, paid training, employee discounts up to 50% and Booster Discount Certificates that allow employees to purchase company products for free. As a Home Agent you will be able to work from the ease of your own home provided that your computer meets our minimum technical requirements (see below). Your next opportunity is just a few steps away!
- Current and supported MS Windows 8.1, or 10 Operating System (No Mac, Vista, Chromebook, or XP)
- AMD 2.1GHZ or higher OR
- INTEL 1.8GHZ or higher, OR
- INTEL (i3, i5, i7, or Pentium) with 4 or more cores and 2016 or newer
- 4GB RAM or installed memory
- 10GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- Internet Download Speed: 4.0 MBPS
- Internet Upload Speed: 2.0 MBPS
- Wired Internet (with a cable connection)
- Keyboard: Function Keys (F-Keys)
- Wired USB Headset
Training Requirements (Mandatory):
- 1st Shift Training – 2 weeks (M-F), 8:30am-3:30pm
- 2nd Shift Training – 2 weeks (M-F), 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Weekend Training – 3 weekends (Sa-Su), 8:00am-4:00pm
SC Data Center, Inc. is a customer-centric business that supports warehousing, information technology and contact centers. SC Data Center, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America's largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
- Temporary/Part-Time Employee Benefits/Perks:
- Performance Based Pay/Incentives - We provide job performance pay and incentive based pay for the majority of our Temporary/Part-Time roles
- Shift Premium pay for 2nd, 3rd, and Weekend shifts
- Holiday Pay for employees returning for their fifth consecutive season
- Safety and Attendance Incentives
- Employee Discounts - Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 45% to 50% off.
- Employee Mini Stores - Discounted product offered at our multiple Employee Only Stores
- Flexible Work Schedules
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Selected US States.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈