HVAC Tech Support
Alpine Home Air
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
- Are you an HVAC residential technician who is getting tired of running around out in the field?
- Do you love talking with homeowners?
- Would you instead like to be able to work from the comfort of your own home, talking with customers on the phone?
- Are you a friendly and cooperative team player?
- Are you articulate and easily able to explain things to people clearly in a way they can quickly understand?
If yes, good news! We have an incredible opportunity for you to improve your job satisfaction when you join us as an HVAC Technical Support representative!
As an HVAC Technical Support rep, you will talk to homeowners on the phone who have purchased products from our HVAC ecommerce website. You'll have enjoyable conversations assisting them with questions about the products. It's an awesome job for an HVAC Tech looking to use their outstanding communication skills to advance their career!
- 5 years experience as an HVAC Technician
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy fast-paced work handling multiple duties simultaneously
- Professional, positive demeanor; extroverted, warm, and friendly with customers
- Self-starter who is eager and ambitious to put in the effort required to succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work with ambiguity well and solve problems while aligning with company values
- Able to work as a team when necessary
- Available to work weekend shifts
- Has high speed internet and a stable power supply
- Has a quiet office space within their home to work without animals or family members in the same room
- Understands that this isn't a flex-time remote position. The role requires that are at your desk, available and ready for phone calls during scheduled hours
- Have a remote backup plan for power, equipment or internet outage
- Compensation is DOE
- Group health insurance plus health savings account, retirement savings plan, paid time off
- Paid educational and professional development training
- Work-from-home (remote), even after COVID19 is resolved
- All computer equipment and training are provided
We are future-minded innovators working to provide intelligent heating and cooling solutions to everyday homeowners. Started in 2002, we are the first ecommerce company to sell HVAC equipment to homeowners online and by phone. We have helped hundreds of thousands of customers while maintaining the strongest reputation in our industry.
We seek to create great experiences for our customers, vendors and employees. At Alpine, our primary value is that everyone wins.
Learn more and view all openings at: alpinehomeair.com/careers
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈