Hospitality Technical Support Customer Advocate
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Acting as an operational escalation point for a customer-aligned team of Network Operations Center (NOC) technicians, ensuring prompt resolution or escalation of any and all tickets, building and maintaining a relationship with our customers, ensuring our shared pools of technical resources are properly caring for our customers.
The Support Group Lead (SGL) is a highly visible, customer facing position with the following responsibilities:
· Minimize churn by ensuring a knowledgeable, consistent, and positive experience for our customers
· Maintain knowledge of problematic sites and use that knowledge to facilitate quick resolution or escalation of any outage
· Monitor all customer inquiries, complaints and outages, and assist in effective resolution
· Act as an escalation point for all members of the NOC team as they work to resolve tickets
· Maintain an expert level knowledge of our customers
· Develop a relationship with key stakeholders within each account. Use this relationship to improve the SD reputation and enable us to participate in additional opportunities.
· Ensure proper communication to key stakeholders during and after an outage situation
· Act as an advocate for your assigned customer group
o Facilitate resolution of open items throughout support, conference, break-fix, PI, PSG, and development.
o Continue a regular dialog with your account team peers in other departments; Sales, PI, Call Center, etc.
o Ensure the support team is following all policies and procedures related to your assigned account
o Review dashboards to ensure we are meeting SLA’s – hourly/daily/monthly
o Motivate and drive the team to maintain the following KPI’s
o Prepare documents for customers and management and manage follow up
· Assist the training department with teaching specific customer standards and expected KPIs
· This position does not require hiring, firing, or performance management of any employee
· Other duties as assigned
· 12+ Months in a highly visible customer facing position
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of basic networking principles preferred
· Previous account management and leadership experience preferred
· Previous education in Network Management a plus.
This position requires a highly-motivated individual willing to work as part of a team in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Providing excellent customer service and maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times is expected. A proven track record of punctual and consistent attendance must be provided. Flexibility in scheduling a must; evenings and weekends.
This position can be remote based but required to be based in the USA.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈