Head of Customer Support
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Customer Service
HICX is growing at 500% in 2020 and as part of our exciting growth plans, we are looking for a Head of Customer Support.
We are seeking an experienced Senior-level Customer Support Manager to build and scale the team as well as technologies of our Customer Support team. Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, you will have full accountability for the results of your Support Analysts and Support Software Engineering teams.
You'll accomplish this by working closely with cross-functional leaders to develop and implement organizational and operational strategies that scale. Key areas of focus include case management/hygiene, escalation management, new hire enablement, and product training. In addition, you will be developing and coaching emerging talent and future leaders throughout the customer success organization.
This will be a hands-on position to fully understand our customers, the product and the team at first, but the expectation is to scale and grow the team while learning on the job.
- Manage day to day global support operations of a team support analysts and support engineers
- Monitor daily support ticket queue and ensure timely resolution through established ticket
- Establish goals to meet objectives defined by Customer Success Leadership
- Track and monitor data proactively to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures around issue resolution, incident management and escalation management
- Ensure compliance with defined SLAs and key performance indicators
- Develop and maintain internal and customer facing documentation and training material
- Coordinate with internal departments (Customer Outcomes, Service Delivery, Operations, Engineering, Product, Marketing) for timely issue resolution and release management
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding, development and performance management of employees in the customer support department
- Provide coaching and guidance to direct reports to achieve goals in accordance with established policies
- Maintain a positive, problem solving approach and spirit of cooperation in a team environment
- Focus on monitoring and improving customer communications related to support activities
- Coordinate across customer facing departments to obtain feedback and constantly identify ways
to improve overall customer support experience
- Coordinate with internal release management teams to ensure timely customer communications around key dates and planned maintenance activities
- Prior senior leadership experience in a high tech, fast growth, SaaS corporate environment with a broad knowledge of technical support functions, systems and operations.
- Experience in transforming, building and excelling support organizations.
- Excellent customer focus, interpersonal, motivational and managerial skills, including the ability to manage customer relationships and escalations successfully.
- Can articulate the importance of the customer experience and can bring others along on your journey for increasingly positive results, bridging the gap between business needs and technical details.
- Process-oriented with the ability to define and maintain efficient operational process.
- Adept at facilitating problem solving and collaboration within and across teams.
- Ability to plan, direct and manage day to day activities performed by support team.
- Experience being first line of help for escalation management - monitoring escalated issues to ensure the proper urgency, progress and communication is occurring both internally and externally.
- A focused yet friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued
- Flexible hours = Quality > Quantity
- A highly competitive salary
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈