Head of Customer Success
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
Category: Customer Service
Employment Hero is one of Australia’s fastest growing tech companies with one mission in mind – to make employment easier and more rewarding for everyone. Our all-in-one people management solution helps small and medium sized businesses manage their HR, payroll, employee engagement and benefits from within one centralised cloud-based platform. With over 5,000 businesses and 200,000+ users currently using Employment Hero, we pride ourselves on being Australia’s leading HR platform.
This role will see you take ownership of the customer journey driving continuous improvement of the end-to-end customer experience. Reporting directly to our CTO & Co-founder, you will be responsible for building and leading our team of Customer Success Managers who are passionate about helping businesses to be successful through the use of our platform.
The Customer Success team are responsible for identifying and executing data driven strategies to improve and manage the customer lifecycle (onboard, launch and engage), identify engagement strategies, activate new sales, increase passive/promoters in NPS, increase longevity and prevent churn.
- Work with all teams to ensure we deliver a successful customer journey to drive adoption and recommendations
- Coach, mentor and train direct reports and other teams from sales, implementations, product, support and finance to help our customers reach their business goals as one team
- Build and lead a team that is passionate about helping businesses be successful through the use of our platform
- Implementations and management of tools used to manage our customer health
- Own the customer experience from post-implementations
- Accountable for the customer-health post-sales
- 3+ years in leading Customer Success Teams
- 8+ years experience in customer supporting or facing roles
- Proven hands-on experience implementing systems automation
- Tertiary education in Business, Science, Engineering or equivalent (is a plus!)
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
**When COVID restrictions lift, for those who come to our Hub to work:
- Friday drinks in our fancy in-office bar
- Daily breakfast & lunch
- Lunchtime personal training sessions
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈