Head of Customer Onboarding
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America & Europe
Category: Customer Service
Qualio is a tech startup that is the first cloud quality management software for the entire Life Sciences ecosystem. Medical device and pharmaceutical companies need a secure and scalable quality management system with the flexibility to support their evolving needs. Qualio meets that challenge by cutting through the complexity to optimize and automate critical quality processes.
With a remote-first, office agnostic approach, the Qualio team is distributed across North America and Europe.
What will I be doing?
You will lead the team that is responsible for helping our new customers implement Qualio, and to enable them to successfully use and expand their adoption of our platform over time. Your team will be responsible for helping our customers realize value quickly and predictably, while also delivering exceptional customer experiences.
In this role, you will manage and grow a distributed team of Customer Onboarding Managers who are each responsible for managing a portfolio of onboarding projects. You will be responsible for supporting the team in the successful delivery of these projects through coaching and mentoring, and also by serving as a point of escalation when needed. You will also be expected to drive improvements in our processes and systems to drive operational excellence, and to scale our onboarding services to keep pace with our rapidly expanding customer base.
Your responsibilities will also include helping to expand and improve the training that we provide to our customers by addressing the needs of our customers throughout the entire customer journey, and by enabling our customers in the use of our rapidly evolving platform.
As Head of Customer Onboarding and Enablement you will:
- Understand customers’ business requirements and help design and deliver the services needed to launch Qualio within their organizations
- Ensure timely and predictable completion of onboarding projects with clearly defined outcomes and great customer experiences
- Develop and manage the delivery of customer training and enablement programs
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success Managers to ensure a seamless transition for customers during the early stages of the customer journey
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years of Customer Onboarding, Implementation and/or Training experience in a B2B SaaS company
- 3+ years experience managing teams
- Excellent communication skills across multiple mediums (video conference, phone, email)
- Willingness to learn and use coaching feedback to improve
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Asana (or similar tools)
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Quality Management Systems in the life sciences industry preferred
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Company allowance for home office supplies
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products get to market
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America & Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈