Head of Community
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Multiple locations
Category: Customer Service
Ankr provides Web3 infrastructure for easy, accessible and affordable deployment of blockchain nodes, API’s, decentralized staking infrastructure and Layer 2 scaling solutions, designed to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems. Check us out at https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. Its founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr’s distributed team of 50+ people operates from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
What you will do:
- Build and manage a team of community managers across the globe
- Train community managers on best practices of social engagement and community management
- Create an effective engagement strategy
- Increase the brand awareness and community engagement
- Listen, gather and share community's feedback and opinions with the team
- Provide actionable reports and recommendations
- Respond to user questions, comments and concerns in a timely manner
- Enforce strict community rules, identify and remove bots
- Proven experience in social engagement and building crypto communities
- Proven record of prior experience with people management
- Lives and breathes the cryptocurrency and DeFi spaces
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community and growth marketing metrics
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈