Field Service Technician
2 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Single Digits is a global provider of comprehensive High-Speed Internet Access (HSIA) network management and monitoring solutions. We deliver full service, customized Wi-Fi and wired infrastructure support for businesses and service providers of all sizes. The Single Digits Business Access Portal™ software allows our customers to deliver their own branded experience with highly customizable service offerings.
About the Position:
Working in a fast-paced environment, the successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to analyze and solve problems; exceptional attention to detail and be a highly organized self-starter who handles challenges, volumes of work, and pressure well. The Field Technician will report to the Site Manager in a remote environment with excellent corporate culture within a multiple entity, multi-currency environment. Primary focus will be on maintaining a data network that provides wired and wireless connectivity along with video services to the end user.
This is a part-time position offering approximately 20 hours/week. Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience.
The Field Technician is entrusted with the following responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Audit the systems in place on a weekly basis.
- Keep documentation updated as network changes are made.
- Process work orders in a timely manner.
- Monitor system performance and customer complaints.
- Interact with the end users to identify any potential problems.
- Assist any users with problems or questions.
- Exposure to networking concepts and environments.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Knowledge of troubleshooting principals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform well in a team environment, including sharing information and assisting others
- Courage to report issues and offer analysis of the issues and possible solutions to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness
- Possess a strong background in customer care
- Ability to travel to neighboring cities
Single Digits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Single Digits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*Single Digits does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈