Executive Client Partner
Market Logic Software
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Category: Customer Service
About Market Logic
Market Logic helps the world’s best brands to run insights-driven businesses. We do this by delivering the first end-to end-market insights platform to generate and capitalize on insights in strategy, innovation, marketing and sales. Our software is used to drive customer centricity in CPG, healthcare, retail, automotive, finance and telecoms, where our clients collaborate with 600+ research agencies online and integrate content from thousands of industry sources and news providers.
We are a diverse and dynamic team who believe data must drive business processes, and that software can enable this transformation.
About the position
The Executive Client Partner, ECP, role at Market Logic is vital to ensuring our topline revenue growth and maintaining our category leading position.
The role, fundamentally, is to deliver incremental annual recurring revenue ARR from either our existing or new potential customers. In addition to this there is also an element of driving one time service revenue and delivering on the business net retention goals with renewals.
You will be assigned a territory and account list consisting of local market leaders and Global 2000 accounts with the aim to identify, prospect and foster key relationships with senior level decision makers in order to drive new business.
- Minimum 5 years, quota carrying, enterprise sales experience.
- Minimum 3 years selling to the marketing or insights functions.
- Experience of value selling, identifying customers problems /needs, and ensuring that they understand the value that the solution will deliver.
- Exceptional year over year quota achievement and proven track record in meeting sales objectives.
- Proving history of selling enterprise software, subscriptions, ARR model, to large, complex $1BN+ accounts.
- Ability to demonstrate successful sales cycle management, from prospect to close, in a complex extended sales cycle (6-9 months) with annual contract values above $300K
- Demonstrable stakeholder management within sales process, ranging from C-suite to business stakeholders, legal, procurement and IT.
- Insatiable thirst for qualifying.
- Able to develop multiple senior level relationships.
- Great understanding and empathy for customer’s challenges.
- Able to position value for the customer at every point in the sales cycle.
- Closing business is in your DNA.
- Understand the importance of accurate forecasting and how this impacts the broader business.
- Work with one of the leading end-to-end market insights platforms
- Become part of a diverse and vibrant global environment consisting of 50+ different nationalities
- Mentoring, learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and 30 days of paid vacation
- Additional perks include: Flexible working conditions, ability to work remotely, German classes, regular social events, breakfast club, team lunches and fresh fruits in the office (as much as the current situation permits)
Market Logic is an equal opportunity employer that places great value on a diverse workforce.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈