Enterprise Customer Success Manager - East Coast
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
- Deeply understand our customers, their use cases, and how Density drives business value.
- Ensure successful onboarding and adoption for the Density solution for your customer portfolio.
- Build relationships with our day-to-day contacts, champions, and executives in your portfolio.
- Partner with Account Executives on account plans, whitespace mapping, and renewal management and forecasting.
- Serve as the internal customer advocate and voice of the customer.
- Translate customer impact and sense of urgency into actionable tasks for Density internal teams to accomplish.
- Work in cross-functional teams to troubleshoot hardware, software, or data-related issues.
- Escalate issues that are blocking successful adoption and value realization, rally the organization to support and resolve as soon as possible.
- Develop process, tools, and programs to help us deliver increasing value to our customers and get more efficient as a business.
- Inform our internal and external product roadmaps to decrease the time and effort required for customers to achieve value from the solution.
- 5+ years of management consulting, customer success, or strategic technology sales in a high growth startup environment, ideally B2B Enterprise SaaS.
- Experience owning multiple work streams and a portfolio of 10 + Enterprise customers with large deal sizes.
- Ability to solve complex software issues and communicate effectively with our customers.
- Comfortable with data analysis.
- Empathetic attitude internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results.
- Experience helping organizations navigate change management.
- Experience building process, systems, tools to help teams scale.
- A team hailing from places like Apple, Meraki, WeWork, HashiCorp, Stanford, NASA, and beyond.
- $100M from investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, and Upfront Ventures.
- A work environment full of fun, smart, dedicated, and kind teammates.
- Our Values - Be Humble, Seek Feedback, and Solve the Fundamental Problem.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, mental, reproductive, and active. Mandatory PTO, Flexible Fridays, and more.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈