Email Onboarding Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK & Canada
Category: Customer Service
- Align Later’s email onboarding strategy and funnels to drive customer activation, adoption, and retention
- Develop and implement email funnels, run A/B tests, and execute effective experiments
- Create funnel segmentation based on user data, such as behavior, activity, intent, etc.
- Measure, monitor, and report on the performance and impact of email campaigns, continuously analyzing and developing optimizations
- Create direction for on-brand email content, including copy and graphics
- Identify opportunities to develop new emails programs that drive results
- Work cross-functionally to create consistency across company-wide email programs
- Drive a jobs-to-be-done approach for onboarding different customer segments based on their specific desired outcomes
- 2+ years experience developing email programs within a Customer Success, or Growth Marketing capacity, preferably for a SaaS business
- Strong knowledge of email marketing, best practices for email design and deliverability
- Experience with email marketing and automation platforms (Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Mandrill, Intercom, or other similar platforms)
- Proficient with developing complex segmentation based on user data and behavior
- Experience executing A/B tests and reporting on email program results
- Strong sense of analytics and how to measure results, obsessed with making optimizations to take your work to the next level
- Detail-oriented and ability to write effective copy
- An understanding of how retention impacts high velocity, self-service, SaaS businesses
- You are a creative thinker who is comfortable working both independently and in a team environment
- You embrace feedback, and have a constant desire to learn and improve
- Bonus: You’ve used Marketing, Customer Success, and Project Management tools such as Asana, Appcues, Zendesk, Notion, Amplitude, etc.
- Bonus: You have a strong and strategic understanding of the visual social media landscape, specifically around Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and TikTok strategy
- $63,500 - $74,500
- A generous Education & Conference Budget
- Health Savings Plan
- Flexible Hours & Work Schedule
- Technology Bonus
- Annual Company Retreat
- Vacation & Sick Days
- Bright, spacious, and modern office, 5 rooftop patios with amazing city views
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK & Canada.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈