Education Programs Technical Support Intern
2 weeks ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and the Wolfram Language, has an exciting opportunity for an Education Programs Technical Support Intern to join its Outreach & Communications team and assist with the Wolfram High School Summer Camp and the Wolfram Middle School Summer Camp. This candidate will manage our internal learning management system, Potral, using Wolfram Language on the cloud. Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
This role requires part-time hours developing the platform until June, and then full-time hours (including evenings and weekends) during June 14-18th for the Wolfram Middle School Camp, and July 1-18th for the Wolfram High School Camp.
- Developing new features and shore up existing weaknesses in Portal
- Providing technical support to students and mentors at camp
- Using Portal to provide students with a stable learning experience, and to provide staff with necessary documents, generated reports etc.
- Working with the Camp Director to provide technical expertise
- Fluency in Wolfram Language
- Experience working with cloud-based systems
- Experience building new features using the Wolfram Technology Stack
- Educational track of Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar is a plus
Wolfram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at its company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈