Director of Customer Success Operations
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we’re 160 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients.
Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
We are a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team does business.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those "virtual salespeople" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their customer experience, and gain valuable consumer insights.
Zoovu is seeking a Director of Customer Success Operations to join our Global Customer Success team. The successful candidate will play a critical role in supporting the Chief Customer Officer with all strategic and operational planning and execution activities. The scope will include reporting, processes optimization, and systems across all CS functions. This role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, operations, and analysis - requiring a mix of business operational, strategic planning, and analytics support.
- Partner with team managers to develop models, systems and processes which will provide important insights into our business and guide short- and long-term execution of targeted goals
- Provide support on organizational strategy, operational change management, performance scorecards, and metric design. Establish reporting and KPI review cadence
- Develop and implement scalable CS processes and integrated systems, providing a means for highly effective KPI/driver performance measurement, reporting and accurate forecasting
- Analyze data to identify the highest value drivers to increase customer happiness, subsequently presenting findings and recommendations to CS leadership
- Ensure strategic decisions are supported through data and analysis
- Provide guidance in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes/business alignment to fix root causes
- Ensure close alignment with company-wide strategic priorities
- Partner with Business Systems and Revenue Operations teams to maintain exceptional adoption of Salesforce.com , and other tools by minimizing the administrative burden to Customer Success Managers while maximizing value
- Serve as a thought leader in the CS organization by keeping up to speed on the latest best practices and available systems and tools
- Work closely with management on need for Monthly and Quarterly Business Review materials, done in a timely manner
- 5+ years experience in Operations; 3+ years in leading and managing a scaled and multifaceted team
- 2+ years of experience SaaS or Enterprise Software Industry, with strong understanding of CS function in a SaaS business
- Proven experience leading a CS Operations organization with direct involvement supporting CS strategy, organizational design, and performance management
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Successful results in previous business impact through performance and metrics management
- Strong understanding of all facets of CS: Implementation, Professional Services, Success, Technical Support, and Enablement
- Strong management skills with a proven ability to successfully work within both solid-line and dotted-line reporting structures
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with executive leadership
- Experience with Office365, JIRA, Zendesk, Salesforce , Project Management Software, Enablement Management Software, Work Force Management, Power BI, and CS Management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Computer Science, Finance/Accounting
- MBA is preferred
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈