Have you heard of BlueCat?
We’re one of those hidden gems that’s been disrupting the market as a key player in the rapidly growing space of Adaptive DNS. We harness the power of DNS to provide secure, centralized network infrastructure to some of the world’s biggest brands and enterprises like Facebook, Apple, Dell, and SAP so that employees can access the computing resources they need, when they need it. After years of experience, we moved into the security market, leveraging that goldmine of DNS data to help organizations protect their internal networks.
Right now you’re thinking ‘Great, so why is that interesting to me?’ Here’s why:
BlueCat occupies an incredibly strategic and valuable real estate on corporate networks – the ‘first step’ taken when any device, application or service connects to a network. We literally own the intersection of digital business and cybersecurity – and that translates into incalculable opportunities for innovation and growth.
Here is what you need to know about our Customer Success team: We are a technologically savvy and proactive team dedicated to outstanding customer experiences. We love problem solving and we take pride in being the face of BlueCat for our customers. We enjoy and thrive off of receiving feedback and having the opportunity to voice the needs of our customers to the overall organization. Think of us as BlueCat’s front line warriors!
As a Director, Customer Success, you will work directly with our largest and most strategic enterprise customers bringing the voice of the customer to all areas of our business, to deliver trusted advice and service to help our customers receive the best value out of BlueCat’s solutions. This is a dynamic position and you must be comfortable with frequent multi-tasking between management, technical, business, strategic, marketing, and planning activities. This is an extremely entrepreneurial position and requires the decision making, work ethic, and tenacity of an entrepreneur. You will be expected to drive results that tie back to strategic business goals for your accounts, your team’s goals as well as BlueCat.
In this role, a key element is ensuring the highest levels of Customer Engagement by building and supporting the team.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges. You will:
- Manage and motivate a dedicated customer success team, lead and drive transformation, growth and optimization strategies for the customers and become a trusted advisor through consulting our customers to recognize the strategic value of their investment.
- Foster professional relationships with key customers to help them follow best practices and optimize use of BlueCat Software. Identify opportunities to upgrade or provide additional products or services so that they meet customers’ needs effectively and address customer pain points.
- Define the methodology and tools to be used by the CSM team. Monitor team performance and provide coaching and mentorship as needed to ensure both individual and team KPI deliverables are met.
- Direct strategic activities that drive customer success outcomes: increase renewal rates and reduce churn, influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Drive internal alignment and collaboration with other teams across BlueCat to enable an enhanced customer experience, operating as an escalation point for customer issue resolution, when necessary liaising as required as an advocate for key customers.
- Foster a positive team culture that motivates and generates enthusiasm to ensure high morale in the Customer Success team by building a strong and highly productive team comprised of staff to drive high performance and efficiencies and a work environment that combines learning, achievement, recognition and a team spirit.
- Lead innovation by defining & implementing engagement methodologies and best practices in the continuous pursuit of operational excellence and process enhancement. Create and curate customer success assets including best practices, product literature, implementation guides, case studies and video testimonials.
What will you bring to the team?
- You have experience in leading client relationships in software as a service or technology environments with strong customer service orientation and experience in dealing with C-level executives.
- You have experience with sales, consulting, training and leading new initiatives in a corporate environment.
- You are a people manager at heart, love to mentor, lead and grow everyone around you. You have experience managing performance and having your team deliver results consistently.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
- You are technically savvy and have an aptitude to learn technical details and environments.
- You are an excellent communicator - you have a way with words & can connect easily with others. You possess a strong ability to explain highly technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- You have a passion for constant improvement - always looking to do things better (both personally, as part of a team and for the company).
- You are capable of prioritizing and allocating resources to / focus efficiently on multiple projects
- You have a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
What you’ll get from us:
Fast growth for BlueCat means fast growth for you! With the world’s biggest and hottest logos as our clients, we are a well-established business that still operates with the fun culture of a start-up. We get to work hard and still have all the fun without all the risk! Experienced leaders make sure we keep going to the moon and beyond.
While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with solid compensation/bonuses, education budgets, record breaking sales quarters, team and company socials, flexible hours, hackathons, and a company culture that values curiosity, clarity, collaboration, transparency and ownership.
Joining BlueCat means you’ll be joining a company that’s been certified as a Great Place to Work for the fifth year in a row! In addition to that, we’ve been included in the 2020 lists for the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and Best Workplaces for Women.
If you’re as excited about the future of our company as we are, we would love to hear from you!
Accommodations will be provided throughout the recruitment, hiring and employment process in accordance with the AODA and the Ontario Human Rights Code.