Director, Customer Success, Teams
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 60 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world's developers. The products and services are focused on technical recruiting, developer marketing, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names.
- Manage a team of segment-aligned Customer Success Managers, Onboarding Specialists and Insights Analysts to guide them towards adoption and renewal goals
- Strong awareness of the customer journey and how to encourage action at key benchmarks (ie upsell, renewal, reference) during a customer's experience with Stack Overflow
- Instruct Customer Success Managers on methods to strategically advise goal achievement, developing customer growth plans and signaling high potential and at-risk customers
- Forecast and track key deployment and adoption metrics on behalf of the Customer Success organization
- Be an account escalation point for adoption, renewal and executive support
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to enhance the Stack Overflow brand and suite of offerings
- Identify common customer challenges amongst your CSM cohort and their books of business to help identify opportunities for enhanced product solutions
- Partner cross-functionally with Stack Overflow Account Executives, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to continuously improve the customer experience
- Ability to craft internal and customer-facing assets
- 7+ years of SaaS account management or enterprise software experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- 4+ years of experience in a management role leading 5+ team members in customer success and/or account management roles
- Knowledge of Customer Success best practices and key processes used in best-in-class CS organizations
- Experience developing project plans and delivering technology driven business transformations
- Outstanding communication skills across a customer lifecycle and stakeholder level (ie end users to C-level executives)
- Passion for customer success and creating a continuously improving experience via technology
- Depth of knowledge and keen familiarity with customer journeys and sales cycles in competitive markets
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask while maintaining diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- College degree (BA/BS)
- Experience with tools such (eg Salesforce, Gainsight, Looker) is a plus
- Competitive base salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Great office w/ espresso bar, games, and free daily lunches
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
Stack Overflow does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈